Saturday, December 5, 2009

My First Blog Entry

Well, what do you know? Today marks the first day of my first blog entry. For the longest time, I've resisted creating a blog account, because by doing so, I open my thoughts and my life to a vast, overwhelming world. But I've decided to give it a shot. Besides, I so desperately need a creative outlet (though I'm not much of a writer but I love the power of the written word) and a way to document my fresh start in Beijing.



I lived in Beijing for a year a couple or so years ago. My circumstances were different back then since I lived here as a student. Now I'm back, a whole new adventure and life awaits me.



I've been living in Beijing for half a year. Time does not fly anymore. It teleports. One day, I was just packing my stuff on my way here and the next thing I knew, it's already Christmas. It's actually my second Christmas in Beijing, away from family and friends. I do miss my family, but this is what I've always wanted: to live on my own. Hence, herein I wish to share my adventures and encounters within the next few years of my life.

Anybody who is reading and would be willling to share bits and pieces of their life, I'd be most happy and honored to read them. I do love listening to other people's stories. It makes me appreciate the diversity and commonality of this wonder called life.


Till next time.

Carpe diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment